My VAG acquisition

gumpertapolloss

Active member
Small updates.

I've been enjoying the TTRS too much and feel like I've done too much mileage since I took ownership. :p

The car is now at 29350 km, and I really want to keep it below 30000km for the year.

The car went to Audi to replace the number plate light, and I have to commend them; the service was premium. I'm surprised to see 5 service advisors even though Audi is not the busiest brand ATM.

Quick photo on a Sunday morning drive:
20260924_160439.jpg



Morning coffee routine before work:
20261001_075526.jpg

Over the past weekend, I spent a good 5 hours washing the car and getting to know its condition and paint condition. This has once again reassured me that I have to PPF the rest of the car. The piggy bank is growing! I also need to refurbish all 4 rims, as they have a few stone chips here and there, and I noticed previous "paint" repairs and not diamond-cut. The rims will probably go in soon, as I'm OCD on these things :LOL:


After the wash:
20261004_143657.jpg
20261004_143706.jpg


And then finally, I got my plate today. IYKYK :sneaky:
20261006_210505.jpg

I'm so indecisive about modding the car. I genuinely think it's a complete package stock standard, but let's give it some time and see where it goes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SrC
Top