Bugger
///Member
I didn't find out about the M60 until today. Bit out of my price range though lol.Congrats you naughty Bugger. I drove the i5 M60 and it was crazy fast so you're definitely going to be having lots of fun in this air-fryer![]()
I didn't find out about the M60 until today. Bit out of my price range though lol.Congrats you naughty Bugger. I drove the i5 M60 and it was crazy fast so you're definitely going to be having lots of fun in this air-fryer![]()
I know! But shock and horror, I put in just over a quarter tank in the 8 this morning, and it cost me a decent'ish dinner out, R816.45 (yes I am quoting the exact amount). So based on the X4 usage I have absolutely no regret in moving the boss to the EV.If proper petrol heads are buying ev's then the end days are here!
Ja 100% - I filled 40 odd liters into the X3 last night - R1553.60 for Diesel.I know! But shock and horror, I put in just over a quarter tank in the 8 this morning, and it cost me a decent'ish dinner out, R816.45 (yes I am quoting the exact amount). So based on the X4 usage I have absolutely no regret in moving the boss to the EV.
For now πA EV as a daily makes sense in the world we live in right now, as a petrol head you still have theV8
You're asking for a permanent ban from this forum!For now π
I'm just thinking about the house man! That's where I need to be, this time next year in a new home, otherwise one of you guys is giving me a granny flat to live in. And nobody wants a twice divorced 50 year old living in their granny flat.You're asking for a permanent ban from this forum!
If there's a beautiful black M850i parked outside the granny flat, I don't see an issueI'm just thinking about the house man! That's where I need to be, this time next year in a new home, otherwise one of you guys is giving me a granny flat to live in. And nobody wants a twice divorced 50 year old living in their granny flat.
You can stay with me, I will make sure it is not a granny flat but a Bachelor PadI'm just thinking about the house man! That's where I need to be, this time next year in a new home, otherwise one of you guys is giving me a granny flat to live in. And nobody wants a twice divorced 50 year old living in their granny flat.
Now we talking, with a dart board and bar fridge πYou can stay with me, I will make sure it is not a granny flat but a Bachelor Pad![]()
100%!!!Now we talking, with a dart board and bar fridge π
Sounds like a new romance brewing with two guys who has a history of shower slipsYou can stay with me, I will make sure it is not a granny flat but a Bachelor Pad![]()
Sounds like a new romance brewing with two guys who has a history of shower slips
Waiting for one of us to drop the soap π€¦ββοΈSounds like a new romance brewing with two guys who has a history of shower slips
That will be you, you keeping slipping and dropping "bombs" ha ha!Waiting for one of us to drop the soap π€¦ββοΈ