Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Throwback: BMWFanatics Trump Cards
Who still has these? Was a really cool initiative by Rooi_Willie back in 2013. Gav reminded of these on a whatsapp group, thought I would share some. If your car was featured let me know I'll share a very unprofessional picture of it.

Will share more in the week. Tapatalk is asking me for money to upload more than one pic at a time.[Image: 702aba2e5733ea1cf3d9dbf9dfaa51bf.jpg][Image: 213bc75e2becdfca8f1dd00220db249a.jpg][Image: 5c7d6d9125c4970ab2c797362d81e9b5.jpg][Image: bdf7dfa6633ad97293e39b30193edd3d.jpg][Image: 3eab4f3ca7224627cdf505dc72e71b54.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Arbee's post:
  • GHOST E90
I still have mine. My E46 330i was in the deck hehe
[Image: F30-sig.jpg]

2014 F30 320d M-Sport - Estoril Blue II
| Stock |
ex: 2010 E84 X1 xDrive23d X-Line - Black Sapphire Metallic
ex: 2000 E46 330i Steptronic - Titanium Silver
ex: 1990 E30 325i - Ice White

|Cape Town|
Got mine

"The Future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

The following 1 user Likes Coisman's post:
  • v1p3r
Time for a re-issue and booster pack I think
[Image: qEpPGPMl.png]
The following 2 users Like TurboLlew's post:
  • GHOST E90, Kyle
I opened mine about 2 months ago, challenged my brother-in-law, lol

Currently in my display:

[Image: 2ba3ee0603ab2e8adca39af184c0e6f0.jpg]

I have been thinking about trump cards too. Will chat with the forum team and see what we can do.
2011 E90 M3 M-DCT, Akrapovic Exhaust, more to come... Build thread here
2011 F25 X3 35i M-Sport, JB Stage 1, ex-Downpipe Build thread here
2007 E87 130i M-Sport: Alpine Upgrade, BMWP Intake, BMWP Exhaust Build thread here
2007 Corsa C Ute 2l 16v Tebbo Bluebiggrin : Build thread here

[Image: G_Shift_Logo_Final_360x.png?v=1602414632]
              Online Store Now Open
                   www.gshift.co.za
The following 1 user Likes gavsadler's post:
  • GHOST E90
Still got both my packs, one opened and one unopened!
Can't remember what number I was again. Could have been 35. I don't actually know!

Came Across mine recently as well! Such a throwback!

Photo that was used of my car was taken at the photography competition where I came second or third and won a detailing hamper, much to the dismay of many because I was f***ing around taking pics, editing and uploading them on my iPad at the event while most others had actual cameras's Rofl
Current: 1990 e30 Project
EX:
e30 320i 2.9l stroker Astral Silver
e36 M3 Avus Blue
e34 M5 Calypso Red
e82 125i Space Grey
e82 135i Alpine White
The following 1 user Likes UpNcOmiNg!'s post:
  • Arbee
Yeah, somewhere in a box in SA, both my Ci and M Coupe was featured.
Was a really cool initiative, a fun process also.
Yeah!! I still have my packs. Came across them last week actually while I was clearing out some goodies. Was a really nice item and should do well if a new pack was to be produced!!
.... still searching for the perfect replacement BlueCry
I have both of mine too. One still sealed. Maybe one day it will be a limited-edition collectible.

I even have a Fanatics USB... Still works.

I never did get my lanyards, though.
/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
(29-10-2020, 07:04 PM)ChefDJ Wrote: I have both of mine too. One still sealed. Maybe one day it will be a limited-edition collectible.

I even have a Fanatics USB... Still works.

I never did get my lanyards, though.

LOL :-)

This reminds me ... I bought Fanatics mugs and never collected them from Charles either ... perhaps 4 or 5 years ago  Fencelook
.... still searching for the perfect replacement BlueCry
Some say my lanyards were in a red E36 M3 when it met its saddening end.

All I know is... I was also promised a Wakaberry.
/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status