Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[other event] Swartkops Raceway - SuperTrax for Cars - Sunday 8 Mar 20 - 07:00 to 16:00
car 
SuperTraxSundays are for cars only. These days are available to the public to test their cars performance and handling on the Zwartkops Race Track. This also allows the driver to grow his driving skill and will ensure a safer driver on public roads.

Driver instructors are available on the day at no extra cost. There is no need to book in advance as the day works on a first come first serve basis. Kiddie’s entertainment available as well as food and drinks are for sale at the track.

Gates open at 07:00 and registration starts at 07:30. Payment is at registration when the indemnity is signed.

Drivers briefing at 09:15 and sessions start at 10:00. Track closes at 16:00.

Sessions will run approximatly 20 minutes each.

Costs:
•R580 per Driver
•R480 per ZOC Member
•R100 per Passenger
•Skidpan is R260 per person
•Spectators FREE

Classes:
•A – vehicles 2 litre and up
•B – vehicles smaller than 2 litre and novice
•C – Racing Cars (limited 93 db)
•Wearing of a long sleeve shirt is compulsory. Bring own helmets with.

Wearing of a long sleeve shirt is compulsory. Bring own helmets with.

"The Future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

Tempting...

Need to beat my 1.15 laptime.
[Image: m3forum_banner_3954806495.jpg]

CP forged pistons 87.5mm, HPF Crower titanium forged rods, ARP L19 head studs and rod bolts. Vac Motorsports oil pump internals. Vac Motorsports inconol racing valves. Vac Motorsports coated Main end and rod bearings.
Vorsteiner Custom 19” Forged Rims. Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers. Turner Motorsports Camber plates. Swaybarbarian upgraded Swarbars with endlinks front and back. Stoptech ST40 big brake kit. 3.91 diff. UUC short shift kit with DSSR. Umnitza Orion Predator LED Angel eyes. GTR Hood. CSL bumper. AC Schnitzer Carbon Fibre Mirrors. AC Schnitzer Front Brace

Current: Vac Motorsports BMW e46 M3 - BEL
ex 99' Supercharged BMW e46 323i - Wolf
ex 93' BMW e36 316i - Detox
The following 1 user Likes Crash_Nemesis's post:
  • rsgordini
(04-03-2020, 12:39 PM)Crash_Nemesis Wrote: Tempting...

Need to beat my 1.15 laptime.

Good time that with what car ?
e46 M3 with extensive track mods. Street tyres tho.

Mods include:

ENGINE: Built and balanced forged engine from Vac Motorsports with CP forged pistons and Crower H beam rods. Engine capacity upped to 3.3 liter due to increased bore size. Stock Compression. Stock air intake. Stock cams. Rebuilt Vanos with Beisan kit. ARP L19 bolts. Balanced crank.

DRIVETRAIN: 3.91 differential.

SUSPENSION: Bilstein PSS 10 (B16) coilovers with Turner Motorsports adjustable Camber kit (Running -3.5° camber upfront and -2.5° at the rear). Stiffer sway bars from UUC with adjustable end links for front and rear to dial in balance. Toe out at 0.8° degrees at the front with 0° toe on the rear. AC Schnitzer top brace. HPF lower brace under car. Rear vince bar from Reddish Motorsports in boot.

EXHAUST: Stock except for decat.

TYRES: 245/35/19 Toyo Proxes (FRONT) 275/30/19 Toyo Proxes (REAR) on 19" Forged lightweight Vorsteiner rims.

SOFTWARE: I believe I was running evolve software at the time of this lap time.

BRAKES: Stoptech Big brake kit (4 piston Caliper) on 380mm Drilled Rotors running EBC Yellow Stuff pads up front, stock pads at the rear. Stock brake bias of 56.0%F 44.0%R. Stainless steel lines. Dot 4 brake fluid from Motul.

Car is by no means a track car. It is daily driven and fully street legal. Full interior.

I think changing over to an 18" rim with proper semi slick track tyres should net me another second or so.
[Image: m3forum_banner_3954806495.jpg]

CP forged pistons 87.5mm, HPF Crower titanium forged rods, ARP L19 head studs and rod bolts. Vac Motorsports oil pump internals. Vac Motorsports inconol racing valves. Vac Motorsports coated Main end and rod bearings.
Vorsteiner Custom 19” Forged Rims. Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers. Turner Motorsports Camber plates. Swaybarbarian upgraded Swarbars with endlinks front and back. Stoptech ST40 big brake kit. 3.91 diff. UUC short shift kit with DSSR. Umnitza Orion Predator LED Angel eyes. GTR Hood. CSL bumper. AC Schnitzer Carbon Fibre Mirrors. AC Schnitzer Front Brace

Current: Vac Motorsports BMW e46 M3 - BEL
ex 99' Supercharged BMW e46 323i - Wolf
ex 93' BMW e36 316i - Detox
The following 3 users Like Crash_Nemesis's post:
  • Jive_m135i, rsgordini, SubLoaded
Well me and the family haven't been there in ages, so we will be there as spectators

"The Future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

(04-03-2020, 02:36 PM)Crash_Nemesis Wrote: e46 M3 with extensive track mods. Street tyres tho.

Mods include:

ENGINE: Built and balanced forged engine from Vac Motorsports with CP forged pistons and Crower H beam rods. Engine capacity upped to 3.3 liter due to increased bore size. Stock Compression. Stock air intake. Stock cams. Rebuilt Vanos with Beisan kit. ARP L19 bolts. Balanced crank.

DRIVETRAIN: 3.91 differential.

SUSPENSION: Bilstein PSS 10 (B16) coilovers with Turner Motorsports adjustable Camber kit (Running -3.5° camber upfront and -2.5° at the rear). Stiffer sway bars from UUC with adjustable end links for front and rear to dial in balance. Toe out at 0.8° degrees at the front with 0° toe on the rear. AC Schnitzer top brace. HPF lower brace under car. Rear vince bar from Reddish Motorsports in boot.

EXHAUST: Stock except for decat.

TYRES: 245/35/19 Toyo Proxes (FRONT) 275/30/19 Toyo Proxes (REAR) on 19" Forged lightweight Vorsteiner rims.

SOFTWARE: I believe I was running evolve software at the time of this lap time.

BRAKES: Stoptech Big brake kit (4 piston Caliper) on 380mm Drilled Rotors running EBC Yellow Stuff pads up front, stock pads at the rear. Stock brake bias of 56.0%F 44.0%R. Stainless steel lines. Dot 4 brake fluid from Motul.

Car is by no means a track car. It is daily driven and fully street legal. Full interior.

I think changing over to an 18" rim with proper semi slick track tyres should net me another second or so.

Wow. Sounds like my dream e46 m3
The following 1 user Likes rsgordini's post:
  • Crash_Nemesis