Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supersonic Fibre
12-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Supersonic Fibre
Hi All

I wanted to find out if anyone is using Supersonic and how is the experience and customer care?

I signed up last week Monday and the order was placed on that Monday and I've been waiting since today for them to install.. I took the 20MB package as it's only 3 of us on the house.

Current:
2001 BMW E46 330i
2014 BMW F20 116i
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2019, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 12:52 PM by BeemerFanatic.)
RE: Supersonic Fibre
Howzit

I use them. Had it when Multichoice owner it and it was SmartVillage. Now MTN owns it and it’s called Supersonic.

Customer service is good. Once you’re up and running and installed, it’s pretty good connection. I have uncapped and unsnapped which helps a lot with streaming and their prices are pretty good. Got them now for over 3 years.

Also worth finding out what’s the contention ratio on the line.
The following 1 user Likes BeemerFanatic's post:
Nobz330i
12-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the info, yeah I agree their prices are awesome and I'm happy it's uncapped and all that. I'll do that.

Current:
2001 BMW E46 330i
2014 BMW F20 116i
13-07-2019, 06:11 AM
How's my autocorrect, unshaped and uncapped. The cap is not the bother too much but the shaping is when they throttle line speeds depending on what traffic you doing, like streaming or downloading video content would be slow and emails and browsing fast .
The following 1 user Likes BeemerFanatic's post:
Nobz330i

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content