Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANNOUNCEMENT | animosity
01-06-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: ANNOUNCEMENT | animosity
"As I have learned with age, pleasing everyone is damn near impossible, pissing everyone off is a piece of cake" Rollsmile
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ebo for this post:
ChefDJ@TheFanatics (06-01-2017), Llew@TheFanatics (06-01-2017), Peter@AEW (06-01-2017)
01-06-2017, 04:26 PM
(01-06-2017 01:53 PM)Ebo Wrote:  "As I have learned with age, pleasing everyone is damn near impossible, pissing everyone off is a piece of cake" Rollsmile

Indeed

/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
My thread - sold

[Image: new forum sig_5527771133.jpg]
Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
05-06-2017, 09:55 PM
(01-06-2017 11:05 AM)ChefDJ@TheFanatics Wrote:  Questioning the staff, and attempting to publicly pull them into the spotlight, will not aid you in your personal quest for answers.

Quote:10. Please do not question or discuss moderation or administrative decisions on the forum. If you have a query, then please PM a moderator.

You are breaking a rule in doing so, and you may just get banned for it. Some of you are lucky that you are still on this forum after the animosity you show to the staff sometimes.

My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
05-06-2017, 09:55 PM
(01-06-2017 11:05 AM)ChefDJ@TheFanatics Wrote:  
Quote:28. Any opinions or views expressed by Forum participants are their own. We do not endorse or support or otherwise give any credence or reason for reliance on any such statements or opinions. Views expressed or statements made on the Forum by members do not constitute those of BMWFanaticscoza (unless expressly so stated) and we do not take any responsibility for such views or statements.

Rule 28 applies when a moderator/administrator makes a post, expressing their views or opinions. Read it again. No matter how many times the staff are reminded that they need to exercise caution when posting as they represent the forum, they are human at the end of the day and so sometimes their views may be conflicting of yours. And sometimes members get into personal confrontations with staff for whatever reason. When this happens, there is outrage that "this is how the staff are treating us".

No... This is how that person is treating you. Personal.

My thread - sold

05-06-2017, 09:56 PM
(01-06-2017 11:05 AM)ChefDJ@TheFanatics Wrote:  We are here for the love of the brand and to share in the content posted on this forum. Don't be a dick about it. We're all human.

My thread - sold

06-06-2017, 07:35 AM
[Image: 409_9939718311.gif]

2011 320d E90 - Current
2000 328i E46 - Ex

CthulhuCthulhu for President: Why vote for the LESSER evil?Cthulhu
06-06-2017, 08:23 AM