Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Report any forum errors or problems here
(26-05-2015, 09:46 PM)cOlDFuSiOn Wrote: The server is running out of memory trying to service the script's request, very similar to a JVM heap error.. There should be a php.ini file somewhere in the root directory, increase the memory, think it's called 'memory_limit' - but please don't make it unlimited, try doubling to start with CoolShake

My mother's a what? Slow
/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
(26-05-2015, 09:54 PM)ChefDJ@TheFanatics Wrote:
(26-05-2015, 09:46 PM)cOlDFuSiOn Wrote: The server is running out of memory trying to service the script's request, very similar to a JVM heap error.. There should be a php.ini file somewhere in the root directory, increase the memory, think it's called 'memory_limit' - but please don't make it unlimited, try doubling to start with CoolShake

My mother's a what? Slow

Hehe Tease

But seriously though, get the site developers to increase the memory allocated for a script should solve these problems for a while =)
Current:
'14 F30 335i MSport Alpine White III, Coral Red, Sat Nav, iDrive touch, PDC + reverse cam, Harman Kardon, N55 230wkw | 477wnm Rogue Performance Downpipe
'16 F30 318i LCI Manual, Alpine White III, Black Leather
[Image: banner%20final_1261154562_8282635603.png]
[Image: m_fanatic2_8387882621.jpg]
Mods: Optic Blue Lamin-X fogs, VPS light shields, CF Splitters, Mirrors, Ducktail spoiler, Aluminium interior trim upgrades...

Retired BMWs:
'12 F30 320d
'12 F20 118i
'09 E90 LCI 320i M-Sport
'07 E90 320i Excl
'91 E30 325iS Evo I
Hi.
I have a red dot on the top right corner of my home screen, where the refresh logo appears. It is not allowing me to refresh and view the latest threads.
Maybe you pressed compatibility mode by accident

"The Future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

Hi mods, wonder if you can help me, since I became an advertiser my PM section has had a problem, if I jump to my "sent items" folder and look under the "sent to" column, every single PM says "N/A (not sent)" yet the PMs do reach the people I send them to.
(02-06-2015, 06:22 PM)Gizmo Wrote: Hi mods, wonder if you can help me, since I became an advertiser my PM section has had a problem, if I jump to my "sent items" folder and look under the "sent to" column, every single PM says "N/A (not sent)" yet the PMs do reach the people I send them to.

This is a recognized issue (I suffer the same)

Will investigate whats going on
Hi mods,is this spam [Image: 669ae7a66aab2d663dd207f54ff76c92.jpg][Image: 958d41b97b606cffebeb0cfdbc8a9826.jpg][Image: 060a9f58b90d8717726fd17c0f1458a6.jpg]
[Image: th_3a8240209f3853c783dedc8647980290.jpg]
They are adverts which bring in income for the forum to keep it up and running
___
Current:
2011 E70 LCI X5 40d XDrive
2009 E90 330d lci MSport
- Xcede SW + Xflow DP & Exhaust
- N54 Intercooler
- XHP Gearbox Flash
2003 E46 330d

EX:
2007 Polo 1.4 trendline
2006 E90 320d
2007 E90 320d msport Promotec + DP
2012 E70 LCI X5 3.0d XDrive
2009 Jeep Wrangler Saraha Unlimited
The following 1 user Likes DieselFan's post:
  • Hubblyking
Hi
I cannot read my messages on tapatalk. When I click on the tab it says that the page is not available I must try later.
Must be an app problem. Unfortunately nothing we can do from our side.
My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
(16-10-2015, 05:56 AM)ChefDJ@TheFanatics Wrote: Must be an app problem. Unfortunately nothing we can do from our side.

Thanks. If I delete and reinstall tapatalk, will it work?
No idea. We don't have anything to do with the runnings of Tapatalk =)
My thread - sold

The following 1 user Likes ChefDJ's post:
  • Imraan
As of last week everytime I visit the site I have to login - this was not the case before.

Is it perhaps a setting that I should look at on my end or has something changed on the forum settings?
.... still searching for the perfect replacement BlueCry
No problems of this sort my side.

Perhaps clear your cache etc? I generally let Google remember my passwords for any and all sites when it requests to do so.

If Google forgets all my passwords I'm stuffed Rofl
My thread - sold

The following 1 user Likes ChefDJ's post:
  • zabbo
Thanks, I think that sorted itSmashScreen
.... still searching for the perfect replacement BlueCry
Good day,

I have created a post and I am trying to upload a sound clip to get some advice relating the noise my car is making. I have tried, mp3 and wav and it does not want to accept both formats. Please could you assist me.

Best Regards,

Feroz
I've noticed that post's can sometimes take a while to "commit" to the DB, this probably explains all the double posting since people ignore the progress wheel... Is there some maintenance due?

Also the image resize when adding an attachment seems to be broken.
[Image: AqLRtrb.jpg]
Current:
'10 E90 330d Exclusive

Ex:
F25 X3 2.0d ,Alfa Romeo GT 3.2F20 M135iE90 M3 Dynamic LCi, '11 BMW E90 320d MSport, '09 BMW E90 320i Exclusive, '03 BMW E46 330i Individual, '02 BMW E39 525i Individual, '06 Impreza 2.0R Wagon, '03 S3 8L, '11 A3 1.6TDi, '70 VW Beetle 1600 Twin Port '00 A4 2.4 V6, '09 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T, 2013 Vivo Gran Turismo, E36 M3 Coupe, E46 320i Individual MSport, '98 Civic V Tec, E36 318is Msport, E30 318i Coupe,GOLF MK1 GT