The official BMWFanatics PROGRAMME will be as follows:
1. Meeting at BMW SMG, Century City, sharply at 9am. The route from there is as follows: [url] http://goo.gl/maps/UECwB[/url]
2. At arrival of the Charity we will ask the manager of the Charity to make a presentation and tell us more about their work with vulnerable communities.
3. As BMWFanatics we will make a short presentation and handover the various gifts and contributions.
4. BMW SMG will also be invited to make a presentation.
5. Attendees will have an opportunity to introduce themselves and mingle with the community.
6. This will conclude the formal programme of BMWFanatics. Attendees can stay if they wish or continue the drive.
7. Please note there will be no official braai that will be organised by BMWFanatics. Attendees are free to do whatever they wish after the formal programme is concluded at #5.
Please find attached the wishlist of "REACHING OUT TO OTHERS" Charity. No contribution is too small and will be valued.
4. 2 Large stainless steel cooking pots
6. Ironing board
7. Crockery-dinner plates,porridge bowls,coffee mugs
8. Sharp cutting knives
9. Food Blender
10. Fruit Liquidiser
11. Bath Towels,Drying up dish towels
12. Sewing machine
13. Deep Freezer
14. Industrial Washing Machine
15. Large Microwave Oven
16. Electric keyboard
17. Camera Cell Phone x2
18. BABY Nappies (12months)
19. BABY NAN Formula No2
20. BABY Clothes 12 months (girl)
21. Play pen for BABY
22. Reliable CAR/BAKKIE
23. Scooter to use for fund raising
24. College Fees for two 17 year old boys who want to study at North Link College next year for motor mechanics
25. Financial monthly contributions towards our Rent, Water, Electricity
26. Large Home/Land/Building needed for our Safe/Care Home
27. FOOD (meat,salads,puddings, etc...) For our Christmas Lunch
CASH can be deposited into the following account, with a reference of your forum name.
Acc name: Grant Usher
Acc number: 276291778 (Savings)
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch code: 256092
Branch Name: Blue Route
All other queries/recommendations can be directed to: email@example.com (Grant Usher or Charles Erasmus)